That Friday was the next celebration. I got TOTALLY surprised by some of my friends from Calvary. We went Laser Tagging! I was told we were going to see a movie and I thought it was just going to be with a couple friends but when I got there it was totally different. I had no idea! We had sooo much fun that night playing laser tag, going to Starbucks, and taking pictures. Okay you might not think we would have done that great playing laser tag but we owned!!! Seriously! We played four or five games and won all but one. It was great :) I had so much fun that night. I love my friends they are the best!!!The next party was Saturday. Everyone came to my grandma's house and we had a blast just hanging out and dancing. It was alot of fun! Thanks to everybody who could come.

Then for the last celebration of the week, I went to my other grandparent's house. There we played with my cousin Logan, took pictures, and watched Blue's Clues with Logan. We also were able to see our new baby cousin Amber who is adorable!!!

It has been a great birthday!!! Thanks Everyone!

1 comment:
Happy Birthday to you! Fun to have the celebrating continue for a week. Still more to come with more family. YAH!
Post a Comment